Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time Well Spent!

Yet another week and weekend have come and gone by in a flash! This past weekend was my last time collecting donations at BI-LO in Hartsville for the BI-LO Charities! This weekend there was definitely memorable! Not only did I get to spend it Madi, my beautiful sister queen and our princesses, but we were again very successful in collecting donations! We laughed the entire time we were at the table and had a blast interacting with the customers. In addition to all those things, I've come to realize that you never know who you may meet or how they will impact your life. The more time I spent at that store, the more I came to learn that the opportunities to make an impact and move forward are right in front of us, and it's up to us to take the reins and see where they lead. No matter how much my legs hurt from standing or how many times I was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open, my weekends at BI-LO were definitely times well spent! I've had the chance to give others the opportunity to make a difference in peoples' lives through generous donations. I've also had the opportunity to make worthwhile connections with people I have come in contact with, and I am taking full advantage of both!


All our hard work as far as collecting donations with be recognized this week as the Miss South Carolina family travels to Cheraw for the Miss South Carolina BI-LO Golf Classic! I can't wait to spend the day in the sun with some amazing girls working the tournament and catch a few golf swings here and there! I'm sure it will be a day worth remembering, just like my weekends in Hartsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment